In this episode of the Cloud Accounting Podcast, David and Blake interview with Ken Bishop, President and CEO of NASBA (National Association of State Boards of Accountancy), as he shares his insights into the shrinking CPA pipeline. They discuss the controversial 150-hour rule and possible solutions to the growing accounting talent shortage.
Meet Ken Bishop
Learn more about NASBA
Subscribe to the Cloud Accounting Podcast
- Apple Podcasts: http://cloudacctpod.link/ApplePodcasts
- Podchaser: http://cloudacctpod.link/podchaser
- Spotify: http://cloudacctpod.link/Spotify
- Stitcher: http://cloudacctpod.link/Stitcher
- Overcast: http://cloudacctpod.link/Overcast
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/CloudAccountingPodcast
The Cloud Accounting Podcast is the #1 accounting, bookkeeping, and tax podcast in the world.